Hello fellow bloggers!! Are you ready to hop again this week? I really enjoyed the Interview entries to last week’s blog hop!! Thank you to everyone who participated.
Lacking a really cool prompt for this week—I have decided that we will do a “Blogger’s Choice” prompt this week. We’ve done this once before, however this week, I’ve decided that I would set up some rules for it.
Drum Roll Please!!
Week #36 Blogger’s Choice!!
This week—feel free to link up an old post or a new post, whatever strikes your fancy!! It is totally up to you. I have a few rules going in:
1) Post can not have been part of another blog hop. (If submitting and older post, choose one that hasn’t been part of a hop and needs exposure.)
2) Mention somewhere in your post that you are participating in The Writers’ Post Blog Hop #36. (Most of you do this already—so thank you!)
That’s it—pretty simple!! So when you are posted—come back here and enter the hop. There are 3 ways to enter:
1) Enter through the Linky Tool below.
2) Leave the URL to your post on The Writers’ Post group wall on Facebook
3) Leave the URL to your post in the comments below.
Ought to be a fun week!! Look forward to all your submissions!!